Family Dental Staff
All our professionals at Dr. Murano's office maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry.
Dr. Murano is a native of the greater Rochester area. He is a graduate of The Aquinas Institute and received a B.S. from Sr. John Fisher College.
After college, Dr. Murano worked as a respiratory therapy technician at the Genesee Hospital. He worked up through the ranks and achieved the position of Assistant Director Respiratory Therapy before continuing his education.
Dr. Murano attended the University Of Buffalo School Of Dental Medicine and was awarded the Doctor of Dental Surgery degree with a minor in Oral Medicine.
Academic Awards included:
- The Tucker Scholarship for Academic Achievement (Freshman, Sophomore and Junior years)
- Special Merit Award for Academic Achievement
- Senior Oral Surgery Award
- The L. Halliday Mcisburger Senior Oral Pathology Award
- The Omicron Kappa Upsilon Award (Dental National Honor Society)
Dr. Murano received a certificate for the completion of a General Practice Residency at the Millard Fillmore Hospital, Buffalo New York
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- Seventh District Dental Association (Former Director-At-Large)
- Monroe County Dental Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
Dr. Murano maintains a private general practice in Honeoye Falls, New York and is a former consultant for the Veterans Administration at the Canandaigua Medical Center and the Rochester Outpatient Clinic.
He enjoys spending time with family and being in the great outdoors.
Registered Dental Hygienist
Cindy graduated from Monroe Community College in 1994 receiving her Associate Degree in Dental Hygiene. Prior to working for Dr. Murano, she was employed in a pediatric dental office. She lives in Honeoye Falls with her husband Mike and their three daughters. She loves working and living in our wonderful community.
Jennifer graduated from Cazenovia College, receiving an Associate Degree in Merchandise. She worked in retail for 8 years prior to returning to school and receiving her certificate in dental assisting. Jennifer has been in the dental profession for 21 years. She resides in Canandaigua with her husband Bill.
Julie has worked at our office for over 19 years and loves it. Previous employment has included the University of Rochester Dental Clinic Front Desk and customer service. Julie resides in Honeoye Falls with her husband Bob. She enjoys family time with her two sons, daughter in law and three granddaughters. Julie notes that patients at the practice are like family .
- Graduated in 1992 from MCC with her Associates Degree of Science and Dental Hygiene.
- She moved to Honeoye Fall with her husband in 1999.
- Keelee worked with us from 1999-2003 and returned in 2007 after having her two children.
- Keelee is a skilled hygienist and valuable member of our staff.